Saturday, July 7, 2012

Declutter Your Home

Post written by Raymund Tamayo

photo from  http://home-designs-3003.blogspot.com

A home that is simple, clean, and uncluttered takes away so much stress, believe me. Try to imagine when you walk out into your living room, uncluttered, without toys, books and all the other extra things all over the place. It gives your heart a peace and calm while greeting the day.

I have only been a declutterer and simplifier last January 2010 and I must say that it made a huge impact in my life. It has given me so much joy while spending time in our uncluttered rooms and my organized things. Everything’s still not perfect… I believe this is an ongoing lifestyle, and you can’t completely take away clutter especially when you have children at home, but we can mitigate.

It’s not just at home, this applies even at your workplace. When you get things organized, you spare yourself of the stress in finding something you need at a particular moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...